What Are You Up To?
During these difficult times, Mrs Baron and I need some cheering up!
Have you either:
* Been creative and made a model of something?
* Practised your drawing techniques? Cast your minds back to our art lessons.... Maya temple? shells?
* Made a delicious snack/cake for your family to enjoy?
* Read a book that you would like to share with us?
* Been practising a musical skill? Brass? singing? keyboard?
* Helped younger brothers and sisters with home schooling?
* Or simply helped your Mum or Dad with household jobs?
If so, send a picture of to me or Mrs Baron on: -
I will then put these up in our KS2 hall, along with work from other children in our school, to create a display of our achievements during this unusual time.
Stay safe and we can't wait to see what you have been up to!!
Mrs Pearson and Mrs Baron xxx
Hello Year 6!
Hi guys, its Mrs Pearson. Just to let you know, I am in school each Friday if any of you need anything. You can contact me anytime on email@example.com or Mrs Baron on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to speak to me, please ring during school hours any Friday. Mrs Baron is in school on Wednesdays if you need anything.
Hope you are okay, we both miss you all.
Mrs Pearson and Mrs Baron xx