To encourage and support all of our children to be the best that we can be.
To develop into effective contributors, responsible citizens, confident individuals and successful learners.
- To provide a secure, welcoming and respectful community that is driven by a set of shared values.
- To ambitiously strive for the highest standards of teaching and learning through a Literacy rich curriculum.
- To aspire to excellent standards of attainment for all, encouraging all pupils 'to be the best that we can be.'
- To offer a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum, accessible and engaging to all children.
- To provide relevant, professional development enabling all staff to do their job effectively.
- To create enduring partnerships with all our stakeholders – pupils, parents, governors community and outside agencies.
OUR SCHOOL VALUES
In January 2021 we introduced our School Values. Our School Values were developed by the staff, pupils and parents of our school community and are at the heart of all we do at Ightenhill.
We use our School Values to celebrate positive behaviour and to reflect on how 'To be the best that we can be.' Our School Values are becoming embedded in our curriculum and are modelled by staff and pupils.