We work together to encourage and enable all of our children to be the best that we can be.
We want our pupils to develop into responsible young people, confident individuals and successful learners who contribute to society.
- To provide a safe and secure school community that is underpinned by a set of shared school values.
- To ambitiously strive for the highest standards of pupil outcomes through a Literacy rich curriculum and a shared passion for reading.
- To encourage all of our pupils be ambitious and aspirational in our school and beyond.
- To offer a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum, accessible and engaging to all learners.
- To provide effective, relevant training to all staff staff to enable them to do their job successfully.
- To create enduring partnerships that 'make a difference' with stakeholders – pupils, parents, governors community and outside agencies.
OUR SCHOOL VALUES
In January 2021 we introduced our School Values. Our School Values were developed by the staff, pupils and parents of our school community and are at the heart of all we do at Ightenhill.
We use our School Values to celebrate positive behaviour and to reflect on how 'To be the best that we can be.' Our School Values are becoming embedded in our curriculum and are modelled by staff and pupils.